Friday, April 10, 2009

Every Body Likes a Sale

I usually don't just run an ad, but exceptions make the rule, as they say.
One of my friends on Twitter just 'tweeted' me about this awesome skin product. I'd like to collect everyone of their products - great for sensitive skin!
It's only on sale to the end of April, that's just 18 days - you get free shipping too. Hurry - there isn't much time!

Celazome skincare free shipping

About the company in case you're not so familiar with their products:

True Science Backed by Pharmaceutical Standards of Research, Development and Measurable Results Creates a Quantum Leap Forward in Finer Skin Care
Dermazone Solutions is an acknowledged leader in the field of nanotechnology and holds patents on its proprietary nanosphere delivery system, Lyphazome®, in twenty countries worldwide. Celazome® cosmeceutical skincare products, available through physicians and aestheticians, provide solutions to Protect, Correct, Perfect, and Respect, whether you need to safeguard from sun exposure, fix problematic conditions like acne or rosacea, minimize fine lines and wrinkles, or simply highlight your skin's best assets. Our sunscreens and therapeutic lotions have been marketed to physicians, hospitals and professional caregivers throughout the U.S. for more than fourteen years.

here come the Testimonials:

I love . . . the Enzyme Exfoliating Masque…it’s wonderful! Your Serum Vitae is also on the top of my list. I highly recommend and enjoy selling your products to my patients.
-Veronique Jones, Florida

My skin looks healthier, smoother, with fewer blemishes. It is an easy system to follow. I really like how it feels on the skin.
-Paula Russan, M.D., Florida

I am truly astonished by the difference in my skin and eye area. This is amazing. My skin tone is back and the glow that we seem to loose with time.
-Mary Ann

(there is much more information on their website)

Celazome also carries O-PLEX Acne Treatment System.
"Acne does not stand a chance against our proprietary Complex Origanum. This trio of O-Plex products inhibits the formation of acne-causing bacteria, while balancing skin and tightening pores. Non-irritating and non-drying, the O-Plex line contains Lyphazomes, delivering long-lasting hydration."

This would be an awesome gift for your beautiful teenage daughter. By the time the summer vacation is here, she will be ready to show off her beautiful skin!

Check it out, and be admired!

I'm tellin' ya, meevamarie

No comments: