Friday, April 3, 2009

do we know what's really in our canine companion's food?


I received an email this morning from a vet (Dr. Jon, drjon@petplace.com) on who's email list I am.

I watched his funny videos (sleeping dogs are adorable) hilarious!!
And then - I read about the dog food. I haven't touched the pet issues in my blogs, but maybe I should, especially since I have a canine companion by the name of Sadie, who is VERY close to my heart. I found her at the RI SPCA 5 years ago and she is always by my side, always in a good mood. The quality of the food I feed her is extremely important to me. I lost my Doberman girl Brandy to a cancer in her stomach. She was just 12 years old and otherwise very happy and healthy.
Everytime I read about pet food - it seems to be bad news. This news however are so bad, that I want to cook her own food from now on, and never go back to commercial pet food again.

Is there any hope? According to hte report there are a few companies who prepare "honest" foods for dogs. I too have to purchase the books and the report first..to know.
However, I didn't want to hold back in letting you know about what the report entails.

Click on "Dog Food SECRETS" to read the report, and watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeoUPizYgaY

No comments: