Friday, December 5, 2008

Friends helping friends now...


My friends and I have just founded a private club that is all about helping others - sort of like an old fashioned barn raising. We can all pitch in and make things better for all of us and each other. We have a simple way of showing you, how you can do things like pay off debt, stop foreclosure, save for college education, and more! It's a simple system, age old - yes, sure it's legal!

I'm a (brand-) new blogger and just pulled up my chair today. Tomorrow, after organizing my thoughts, I will post my first "real" blog, telling you a little more about friends helping friends now!

Until then...it's

meevamarie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "friendshelpingfriendsnow: Friends helping friends now..." to our Directory of Foreclosure. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory and get a huge base of visitors to your website.


Warm Regards

Foreclosu-re.info Team

http://www.foreclosu-re.info