Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dream Job - Affiliate Marketer

I know it's been a few days, but I've been busy reviewing a few programs I'm interested in pursuing.
By the way - in the future, you will find me blogging @ www.e-BizBlogger.com Doors are not yet open :)I will let you know when... :))

I didn't want to delay sending you this program -

An Affiliate means basically being a Rep for any companies who sells the kind of programs or goods you would buy yourself.
Every time someone purchases through your link, you earn a commission. Now you don't even need to have a website you can just blog. You will need hosting for your blog and there are several companies who can do this for you. I am posting some on the bottom of this blog.

This BLOG in particular- is about my favorite person Kim Roach, and her program, which I own - also my favorite. Her program is all on video and easy to understand and follow along.

Kim's from Kentucky and has really been working hard, and as another friend commented...:
she's been throwing down some seriously SMOKIN' daily numbers...
Kim calls it Instant Payday Formula...thing is...
I think it should be called the COMPLETE... Payday Formula
because it includes 30 videos and an instructional manual that
is 182 pages of serious traffic strategies.

If you've ever wanted a COMPLETE video series that walks you
through start to finish on how to get going online...
And...
Have it all in one convenient place...Kim is the
"Kentucky girl" for you :-)
The complete AND instant Payday Formula
Plus...
Take just one or two of her easy, new traffic strategies she
teaches and you'll be in profit pretty quick.

Click below:


Links for hosting:


$1.99/mo Web Site Hosting Sale at GoDaddy.com!








Compare values - they are all great companies! (I'm their Affiliate Marketer- you can be too)

No comments: